Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

2.11.2005

What a Life

My Room
About to go do that Wrksht I forgot about
Then take my French Midterm
9:19 am
Friday, February 11, 2005

Up and Up

Things are hectic. Things are scattered, manic, crazy, a jumble, stressful, and hectic. To say the least, the very least.

Here's the low down:

Not taking physics next quarter because of the gumption-suckage, so I can take tasty classes I enjoy and have time for "Anyone Can Whistle."

Stage Managing/Acting in "Anyone Can Whistle" for Naked Theatre. Next meeting 8th week.

I'm arranging to observe a first grade class next week so I can compare my findings there with the readings we did for OESI. I am also going to compare my findings there with the Success for All Program, so there's extra research to be done. I'm presenting this purposal to my professor on Wendesday.

Paula had her baby yesterday! That means extra stuff for me at work, but that's fine.

Tuesday is the day of doom: I've got a Physics Midterm plus homework due, which I absolutely cannot fail at 9:30. Physcial Therapy at 11:15, lab at 2:30, presentation of an article for French at 5:00 then Class of 2007 faculty roundtable dinner at 6:00 in Ida.

Luckily, next weekend is moe. so that will be a needed relief. I think it's just Alii and I going, which is fabulous.

This weekend = studying, reseaching, APO.

Meeing my APO little brother today, despite the fact that I've done almost no community service this quarter thus far, but that's changing. Alii and I are making the rules for Musical Chairs for Tsunami Relief. 300 people playing musical chairs to earn $30,000. Pretty sweet huh? And I get to organize the whole thing. Yum.

Off to do a worksheet for ASL that was due Wednesday, for those of you with short term memories. For me, I have to do it this morning.

Oh, and I'm going to attempt to overcome my years of southern breeding and ask someone out today. Lord, what a Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home