Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

10.11.2005

Things You Should Know

I stole this idea from Lauren who can do this in a much more abreviated fashion. 20 Things You Should Say to 20 Differnt People. These are things that I should say to people, have said to people, things they should know. Some of them already know, some don't. Some I haven't had the opportunity to express myself and never will. For some, I just don't have the heart.

Is one of them for you?



20 things I should say

1. You never deserved me, and I thought I deserved you. We were both wrong. But you’ll have that tattoo forever, bitch. That’s my revenge.

2. You’re stronger then you think you are. I wish you could see that. But as always, you’re welcome to lean on me. If you hurt yourself, I’d have to hurt myself as well.

3. You are amaze and inspire me, but I worry that you’ll abandon me and I’ll go crazy and they’re be no one to chase away the madness. I don’t like needing someone that much, but if that’s they way it’s going to be, at least it’s you.

4. Sometimes I love you to death, sometime you drive me crazy. Sometimes I wish I could crawl in you lap and stay there awhile, fall in love with being surrounded by your fortitude.

5. You were supposed to be the true one, but then you changed your mind. And that’s lame. You say you’re not strong enough, but that’s just you giving up. I’m disappointed in you for that. That is what I won’t forgive.

6. You are the most amazing man I know, and I’m secretly in love with you. I harbor secret dreams of marrying you, but I know it’s not meant to be.

7. I was a little unfair to you, and for that I apologize. Sometimes I think it was for the best, but then I wake up and want you near me and wonder what could of happened, will happen?

8. Maybe one day I’ll forgive you for the horribleness that you inflicted on me. Maybe. That day is not today, though we’re slowly moving in that direction.

9. I love you more then anyone else I’ve ever loved. Ever. I worry about you and sometimes think that I have my life is more in control then yours. Now you need me more then I need you. Sorry I’m never going to really come home.

10. You are an amazing, fantastic strong women who keeps inspiring me. Thanks for realizing that I was all alone and doing something about it. Sorry we don’t get to spend enough time together. Perhaps one day. Don’t ever think I take your friendship for granted.

11. I know your secret. You don’t think I do. I’m hurt that you didn’t tell me, but also touched that you don’t want to burden me. At the same time, I’d like to be there emotionally for you, but for that you’d have to let me in. I mourn for you.

12. I’m so happy to have you in my life. You’re so warm, caring, open. I want to be more like you. I feel like you haven’t really let me all the way in, that we’re not a close as we could be but there’s time. There’s time.

13. You are sketchy. Deep down, I don’t really like you. I say I do, but when you get down to it, you kinda suck, but I know you can’t help it.

14. Oh you! You are the light of my life, the joy of my heart and the breathe of my soul! If you weren’t you, and I wasn’t me, we’d have to have a torrid love affair. I try many days to be more like you.

15. Why are you such a condescending punk? I want to be you friend, but you make it rather difficult. I promise hun, you’re not that fantastic.

16. I didn’t mean when I said I liked you, which I know you know because of gossip. I was drunk, okay? So can we get over it and be friends?

17. You should have called. It could have been nice.

18. I love the fact that I have nothing to say to you that I couldn’t, wouldn’t, haven’t said to your face. I may be closer to you then to anyone else.

19. I wish I could save you from your self-destructive self, but I can’t. And neither can he.

20. I miss you in more ways then one. You used to be such a rock for me, until you put your head up her ass so far you can’t see the light of day. I’m glad your happy with her, but why does that mean that you can’t be your own person? You used to be amazing, now you’re both kinda lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home