Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

9.19.2005

Now, I'm Just Too Cool for Tyler

My Dad’s House
God Bless Texas
Watching West Wing
Chillin’ with Spartacus
8:12 pm
Monday, September 19, 2005

Now, I'm Just Too Cool for Tyler

It’s always starting how some things are unitarily constant while others refuse to take on a solid form, the only constant being the change itself.

Oh Tyler, you still make me chain smoke.

My heart still thrills just by entering the Piney Woods. The way the sun peeks through the pastures, horse farms scattered in amongst the faded towns, produce stands, slow speech patterns, soft fragrant breezes and my zooming through the dips and slow curves of state highways.

I left Evansville at the ungodly hour of 6:30 am, took a nap at a rest stop in Arkansas, pulling into Smith county at 5:00 pm, perfect for catching dusk for the last 30 minutes of my drive.

Dad had a date, but will return soon with BBQ. Fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home