Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

9.13.2005

The Score: Full Cycle 1, Mia 2

The Reg
About to Paint my Ceiling
Sleepy!
12:34 pm
Tuesday, August 13, 2005

The Score

Full Cycle 1
Mia 2

This weekend was rough. I was down and out Friday and Saturday, only to rally in the 8th round Sunday, capped off by crashing last night. Full Cycle in one single weekend! I win!

It was intense.

Yea, so I'm on drugs for the purpose of making the swings less sever, less out of control. That hasn't really happened yet. The Dr. said I have to give it a month.
But until then, damn this was kinda fun.

Except for the part where I couldn't get out of bed for fear of failure. That was lame.

Having the bartender get Alii, Katherine and I drunk was pretty entertaining though, as was blinging too hard for my crappy psychologist to handle.


How to Tell if Someone is Manic:
(And by someone I mean me)


chain smoking
drinking A LOT
rapid speech
rocking back and forth
lack of sleep
wide eyed, eyebrows raised look
irrationality
back problems
putting my face in my hands
fucked up WILD hair
pulling my hair
impulsiveness
inability to concentrate
increased sexual promiscuity
doing absolutely absurd, ridiculous shit

At some points, I think it feels like the end of a two day coke binge, only it won't go away.

At some points I think it's the most amazing thing in the world, and I'm the most amazing thing therein. Radiating intensity, energy, fully capable of anything.

Oh this head of mine.

I warn you gentle reader: I'm going to talk about what's going in there rather frequently for the next few weeks. I need to document this. It's been the Summer of My Head, and there are still things I need to work out. Also, it something the vast majority of people don't want to talk or thing about, surruptiously avoiding in conversation.

I think it should be talked about, understood and examined. And that's what I intend to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home