Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

8.23.2005

I Live for This Shit

Animal Crackers Taste Like Happy
Work
Lunch soon. . .
11:13 am
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
38 Days Till Paris

I Life for This Shit

As the weekend quickly approaches, I am once again struck by how fundamental music is to my well being. Playing it, singing it, listening to it, creating it, jamming out to it, teaching it. All of these things and so much more impact my life in a multitude of ways each day, creating my soundtrack.

Why do I go on? Hippie Fest is this weekend. Three days of camping, in the woods, with friends, and funky ass jams. Am I excited?

Last night, we're all chillin' on Jesse's veranda, and I was sooSOOSSOSSooo happy, I rocked back and forth, heart racing ready ready ready. Bring it on. I live for this shit. There is nothing more profound, real, true, trascendent, powerful, uplifting, clarifying, amazing then festivus.

I know it won't be Bonnaroo -- nothing ever will be. But there will be gnomes this time, and sillyness, and no little bitches who can't hang. Oh hooray for Krunchie Hippies.

Other then that, life is swell. The four day party has ended, alas. No prob though. "Star Wars" in Grant Park tonight with Jesse? "Anyone Can Whistle" with Pattie LeBelle!! and JC on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home