Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

8.17.2005

Lot O' Laurens

Worky McWork
About to go to Lunch
So good!
Clean! Healthy! Happy!
12:02 pm
Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lots O' Laurens

There are a lot of Lauren's in my life, I've raelized. And they're all awesome and unique in their own way. Yet, there's a spark, a gaity that's in all of them. Pretty super to think about how my life's been effected by Laurens

The Original LP
My first friend @ Lee. And that time she scared herself with her own hand! Shoe polishing our cars, driving to Houston, getting lost in The Woods (Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Cynthia Mitchell Pavillion? Oh sure, it's right off of Spring Dale Glen Trail Forest Park Place Corner Lane Way Stream Hill Nut Street Avenue Boulevard. Court. Right next to the Indian Spring Village of Dhoom!) So many good times, so many belly laughs. No where have I ever found someone who has so much Faith, and in whom I have so much faith because of that. Lover of life, holder of big dream. LP, you inspire me.

Slutty Lauren
What can I say? While she may be kinda slutty, she has a love of life that's infectious. Can I ever forgive her for fucking with one of the few Good Men I know, probably not. But, damn did we have fun. "Bathtub Gin" at the top of our lungs, watching the thunderstorm roll in, outside my house because I was too altered to open the front door, having convinced myself that the keys didn't work. Good times. I mean, she's friends with a guy who will look you straght in the face and say, "Call me Fizzle." How can that be wrong?

Lauren F.
I won't pretend that I know her well, but what I do know is pretty sweet. Open, warm hearted, zeasty, full of life. Caring, considerate, a good listener. She's coming with me to see Trippin' Billies tomorow, and she got stuck in Jimmie's with Alii and I last Thursday, and you gotta love that. She a true, honest individual living her life the best she knows how. I respect that.

Lauren S.
The newest Lauren is pretty fantastic. She came over last night and we talked, and chilled, and crafted, and it was super. She's eager: about life, about friends, and everything. Enthusiastic, without being annoying or overwhelming, with a touch of self-doubt. She reminds me of me, or of how I hope to be sometimes. I'm glad to know her, and glad that she's going to Paris with me, glad we're going to TB tomorrow too. She offered to help me clean my apartment for when my mom gets her, so I have to like her. Sure, there's some weirdness (as she used to sleep with Igor? Still is?) but that's ultimately their business, not mine. Might as well be friends. She's crazy, zany, and tons of fun. Oh, Paris is going to be ridiculous, I can feel it know. Good to know this new Lauren.

Yea, so I'm blessed with Laurens. Hooray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home