Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

8.08.2005

Bad Head, Good Head

Office
Coffee!!
4:08 pm
Monday, August 8, 2005
Happy Birthday Daddy

Bad Head, Good Head

I flipped my shit, slowly, on Friday. I'm talking full out, had to go home, on the floor the living room floor shaking, curled in the fetal position. No, don't you dare touch me, I will scream. Couldn't park the car, hearing things, jumpy, panic-stricken, babbling. Yea, it was bad.

Then we went to Ravinia, and I drank a lot. And it was good. Brahms has an uncanny power over me, it turns out. Supreme.

You know what's great at making the crazy subside? Sex. Lots and lots of amazing, fantastic Oh-My-God-How'd-You-Do-That-DON'T-STOP sex. Turns that's a major component of what keeps me stable.

But, of course, a lady never tells. If you're lucky, I might post pictures of the unbelievable bruises I received in the process. I just told everyone my girlfriend beats me.

Ps. Igor gives good head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home