Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

7.15.2005

Harrumph

My Office
Anxious to Leave for Training
Hungry
Ehhck
10:59 am
Friday, July 15, 2005

Harrumph

I'm just in a pretty foul mood right now, for which there are various reason, which I will outline below.

1. My house smells like cat shit.
2. I'm in all sorts of financial durress.
3. I'm going to visit my mom.
4. I'm hungry.
5. I'm lonely

What am I going to do about all this you ask?

1. I emailed Alii and told her that I can't handle the cats. Just can't do it. And now that they're getting older, they're going to add their own stink, and I won't stand for. I'm not a cat person, and I refuse to live in a house that reeks of cat piss. No thanks you. I'm standing my ground. Yes, they're cute, but I'd rather live in a house not full of cat hair, my ruined furniture, and piss.
2. Not sure yet. Calling Dad tonight to talk to him about it. I think I'm going to get charged another late fee for U of C, and the state of the dollar against the Euro is frightening. I'm making enough money to live on, kinda. Hospital bills and University bills are eating my lunch. My mom's helping, but I can't ask my dad for money he doesn't have.
3. I refuse to be bullied by her. She changed her story a bit and told me I could only bring one person to visit her, and I had invited three, so I'm bringing no one. If all else fails, I'll just sleep all weekend in a house that doesn't smell of cats.
4. I will be procurring food when I leave here. Tasty.
5. Not sure. Fill my house with Summer Linkers? Bed another Republican? More info to come.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home