Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

6.28.2005

Worky McWorkingson

My New Cubical!
Merit
Lunch breaks are sweetass!
12:52 pm
Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Worky McWorkingson

Day Two. I really like this job. The environment is as far from a scary office environment as I can imagine, with all of us shouting over the cubicals and generally being friendly. I love it. And the musical theater hasn't even started yet. I could work here forever. There's enough change that I don't think I'd get bored. As it is, the days fly by. I love it. Jaynie says that I've finally got one of my childhood dreams: working in an office with a cubical all my own. It's true. I remember going to the office with Jay, loving to get dressed up, the office supplies, the order, the people, the whole thing. And I still do. I know. I'm silly. But I don't work for The Man, that's for sure. I mean, the executive director's name is Duffy and she's super nice. Oh fantasticness.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home