Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

6.07.2005

Soon, Soon, Soon

Fink's Living Room Floor
Smelly, Dirty, Happy
Nine Hours! Nine Hours!
Last Naked Meeting
So Much to Do Before I Leave
9:07 pm
Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Soon, Soon, Soon

We all just went and saw "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" at the Jewish Day School, since Jeremy choreographed it. It was amazing, truely fantastic. I want to steal a small Jewish child, and keep him in my pocket. Those kids were brillant. It reminded me of all the times my parents came to see me in shows at various educational institutes. But, it also made me excited to one day have my own children, small, singing.

It still hasn't hit me that I'm really going to Texas in nine hours. Nine hours. It's fucking ridiculous. Six months of planning, coming to fruition. I have so much to do before my flight leaves, at 6:00 fucking am in the morning. Jesus H. Christ on a Cross.

It still hasn't struck me that I'm done with my second year of college. Where'd it go? What did Iearn? I'm not the same person I was, but who am I? (Oh this meeting is horrible. Shoes. I will throw shoes.)

I really think I'm going to go home soon, and pack, and get my life in order. I need to finish my hippie-kit, clean my room, pack.

Ben Fink, why do you have to be in charge of everything?

"Oregon Trail" the musical is going to be amazing. I'm kinda sad that I'm not going to be here in the fall for it. Oh, boo hoo for me, I'll be in Paris.

Damn, this meeting is ridiculous. I really may have to leave. Part of me has checked out, since I'm not going to be here anyway. And Ben Fink is being a worry-wart. Oh, stop running everything. People can do things their own way, For the Love of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home