Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

5.30.2005

So Close, Yet So Far

The Reg
1st Floor
About to go Home to Finish My Paper
Before the BBQ
Good God do I have a lot to take care of
AHHHHH!
So Ready to be Done with School
10:07 am
Monday, May 30, 2005

So Close, Yet So Far

I've been writting this paper, and I'm almost finished. Once that's done, all I have left is extra credit for Sign Language, French (boo) and Psychology. Goddamn. That seemed like a lot less to worry about in my head. Oh well.

I'm doing better know then I was a couple of days ago. Don't get me wrong, I still feel the pull, but I hope to circumvent the down by being happy, healthy and productive. Hell no I don't need mood stablizers. I show them all.

Funny note: We (Ben, Alii, Evan and I) went to buy a grill last night and the truth came out. I'm the only one in our group who knows how to grill. Weird huh? I told Alii that if this were Texas, which sadly it's not, I wouldn't be let within 15 feet of the grill for fear I'd get my girl cooties all over it. Oh, but not here. Here, I am the grill goddess.

Okay, so time to stop pretending that that paper's due, when really, it's not. Back to the house to finish. AHh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home