Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

5.09.2005

A Moments Manic Mission

TO DO TONIGHT:
1. Find those readings that I lost for Soc. Mo.
2. Read them.
3. Outline paper.
4. French grammer from Today
5. French Audio
6. Extra Audio
7. Activitie Culturelle
8. Clean Dishes
9. Clean Desk
10. REHEARSAL
11. Beat Ben Fink over the head till he understands that we can't have call for the show that early on Sunday because Alii and I are moving into our apartment, with the help of half his cast.
12. Drink much red bull
13. Consume some food.
14. Shower, you dirty hippie.
15. Fix printer
16. Print out ASL paper
17. Vacuum
18. Scream

THINGS I GOT ACCOMPLISHED TODAY
1. Found cheap airfair to Paris
2. Balanced my checkbook
3. Picked-up my birth control
4. Bought a wireless internet card
5. Installed said internet card
6. Meditated
7. Everything else on my list?

And the thing is, I went to three classes. Got too caught up in walking around seeing where I have internet access to make it to my last class, but c'est la vie. To the library will this evening. Fun fun fun? I seemed to have lost a bunch of files since Saturday. I really need to find them, and I have no idea where they are. Oh that's frustrating. I may have to print a bunch of shit off again, which is expensive. Damn, that's annoying. Well, anywho. This week may well drive me to drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home