Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.25.2005

4 Good Things

1. I'M GOING TO PARIS IN THE AUTUMN. FOR 10 WEEK. ME. PARIS. 10 WEEKS. FUCK YEA!
2. I'm about to take a nap.
3. It's not fucking freezing outside anymore like it was Friday/Saturday.
4. My classes continue to be challenging, but interesting, and not completely over my head.

Since my last post was so depressing -- I still have no idea what the fuck was wrong with me -- I decided to counter it was goodness.

Yea. Paris. It hasn't really hit me yet. I still have to jack with financial aide and see how much this is going to cost out of pocket, yadda yadda, but if I have to lease my soul to the devil to use as he will, by GOD I'm going to Paris. You know how long I've wanted to go to Paris? Forever. I can honestly say that. My mom predicts that I'll fall in love with a Parisien and move to France, and she'll have to come to Paris to see her grandkids. Oh, pity her. Oh. She frustrates me. In the same breathe she tells me not to get too excited because she doesn't know how I'll pay for it, then starts talking about Joseph and her visiting. Oh that's annoying.

But back to the good. This gives me more of a reason to dislike Bush: the dollar is sucking balls against the Euro right now. But I'll take financial woe, debt, what have you for the experience. Life is fabulous.

Oh, and all you people about to get out of school suck a lot. I have midterms this week. Yeech. And the show opens in23 days. Good God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home