Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.22.2005

What the Fuck is Wrong with Me?

My Room
AHH
5:56 pm
Friday, April 22, 2005

What the Fuck is Wrong with Me?

I don't know what my damn deal is. I"ve been sleeping. I've been eating. I've been going to class, living my life. I've been doing good.

I think I have a stomach virus, and I'm not going to see this play with my friends tonight consequentially. Rationally, I know that this is the right thing to do -- I need to sleep, and not vomit. But I feel like such a loser, so lonely.

What's wrong with me? My friends want me to go, I want to go, but can't. I know it doens't mean that they don't like me. I just feel so lost and alone, and sucky.

Maybe I didn't stave off the crazies after all.
I'm going to go cry in bed. I'm the biggest loser ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home