Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.05.2005

Yet Another Week

My Room
Drinking Coffee
About to go to another Summer Links Interview
Sleepy!
8:22 am
Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Yet Another Week

Here I go again. I have to remain focused, clear minded and prioritized to make it through this quarter. Wish me luck.

Today I'm interviewing at the South Side Art Center, where I would be in charge of the community garden, participate in arts and crafts activities, and play theatre games with kids. Sweeet huh? As if that's not cool enough, it's also really close, especially when I move into The Apartment.

After that, lunch with Alii, reading reading reading (who's idea was it to take 1 1/2 grad level classes?!?!), then work from 2:30 - 5:00 (where I'll be working on financial aid stuff. Fun Fun.) Then I'm babysitting from 5:45 - 8:30 ish. Then rehearsal. Then I have to write a paper for French, in French. Lordy. I can do it. I have faith. But, I can nap on Wednesday. Sleep is for the weak.

I'm going to Detroit this weekend, and I refuse to freak out. I mean, I don't have the time or energy for all that right now, truth be told.

Oh, and I somehow need to come up with $1,000 in the next three weeks to make my down payment and first months rent. Good Lord. I'm going to talk to Mom and Joseph, and if all else fails, Bryan said he'd lend me money. Damn I love that kid.

I'm just taking heart in the fact that in about a week, everything will be easier. We'll be done with primary scheduling at STRIVE, and I'll be done interviewing. I'll get my Tuesdays/ Thursdays back. Hooray!

AHHH! Okay. Now that that's out of my system. Off to conquor the world . I'm just going to have faith: faith in myself to get all this shit done, faith in the universe in not giving me more then I can handle, and at least an iota of faith in my mother to help me out.

Did I mention I still need to do my taxes and financial aid? Goddamn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home