Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

3.08.2005

I Have the Plague. . . Again

My Room
Ill
11:53 am
Tuesday, March 8, 2005

I Have the Plague . . . Again

Of course, during crunch week, when I need to be studying constantly, I caught the plague again. I think I only kinda had it last time, and this time, it's for real. Hello coughing, runny nose, aches, chills, fevers, and the inability to concentrate.

On the upside, they gave me Lean, and Alii's taking caring of me.

I'm going to sleep through today, and hopefully I feel well enough to finish my last physics lab, (once Grant emails me the numbers) study for my ASL final, and continue studying for French.

Boo.

Off to bed.

Oh, and Keller rocked my muther fucking face off. It was amazing, stupendous, and pretty much any other good adjective you care to use. Yea, until I woke up Sunday, with the plague. Why does my immune system suck so much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home