Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

2.17.2005

I Know I Don't Normally Do This, But . . .

My Room
About to go to Work
Not Super Sick Anymore
Oh I Heart John Mayer Sometimes
2:45 pm
Thursday, February 17, 2005

I Know I Don't Normally Do This, But. . .

I found this quiz on Ayse's livejournal, and it's pretty entertaining. And decently accurate from what I can tell. What do you think? Let me know. I'll put up a real post later, hopefully after I complete my move to 220.

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Spiritual Advancement
In a survival situation, you:Outsmart your attacker
Your hidden talent is:Spiritual wisdom
Your gift is:Artistic talent
In groups, you:Play an organisational role
Your best quality is:Your empathic nature
Your weakness is:Your lack of sensitivity
Quiz created with MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home