Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.10.2005

Not Too Bad

My Mom's House
Drinking Coffee and Eating Apple Pie
About to go Through stuff in Basement
Generally impressed by the non-suckiness
Happy to go Home Today
9:45 am
Sunday, April 10, 2005

Not Too Bad

Yup, you read that right. I'm here, at my mother's house, and it's not too bad. We went to see the Detroit Tigers play the Cincinatti Red Skins yesterday, and DAMN I love baseball. I mean, truely deeply, love love love baseball. That's a good thing I got from Sean that I refuse to give back, or give up. So there.

We went and ate Mexican food, after taking a nap -- who would of thought that drinking lots of beer and sitting in the sun would make you sleepy? Strange point in fact: I've drank more in quantity and on more occassions, with my Mother, this weekend, then I have in a long, long time. Hehehe.

Honestly, I don't have that much to say. I want to go on a diatribe about my how the airport is a holy place for me, and about my love for humanity at a baseball game, but not now, not now. This really hasn't been that bad.

As I tell everyone, really, my mom and I work much better when we only see each other ever 3-6 months. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home