Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.21.2005

As I Got Ready This Morning

Getting Ready
"Wolffman's Brother"
11:15 am
Thursday, April 21, 2005

As I Got Ready This Morning. . .

I thought about:
The unifiy force of hating East Texas
Rachel Landau's desperate need of adaquate boob support
Elephants
Tall Blond Bio-Chemists. Sigh.
The Wonder that is Phish
Bin Fink being Lonely
Rachael and Dan -- worry worry worry
The lack of good seafood in Chicago
Bonnaroo
Tall Bold Bio-Chemists. Non-sigh?
My need to practifce for Belly Dancing on Friday
Turtles. Name Doo-Dad
My Daddy
My Middle Name
How E-Reserve Sucks Sometimes
Damn, Eric's taking a lot of science classes
How I'm proud of him, and Bryan
How my new job kicks the shit out of my current one
not smoking cigarettes
Alumni functions. In alumni house. Today.
Do I look alright?
Who is this Edna-Alumni Lady, and what does she want from me.
Will I get a Student Leader Award?
2 months rent would be sweet-ass
The Streets of Denton
How sad it is that Sean sucks now.
How stupid his new girlfriend is.
How I'm a self-righteous bitch. But rightfully so, huh?
Birthcontrol is "The pill." What does that say about America. What about the pill that stops polio?
My new car.
Cute and Small things that make me happy.
Spring!
How slow Karl walks and what I can do to fix that.
Dreaming Dreams Dream
AHHH! DO I HAVE A LOT OF READING TO DO!!!
AND A PAPER DUE WEDNESDAY!!
Tasty Apartment of Love
Karl. Karl.
Alii left her shoes in here. In the middle of the floor. Grrr.
Why did we go to the bar on a Wednesday?
Zoomie Appocalypse
Bonnie Varner asked me to be her Facebook friend
States of Moral Bankruptatude
Sucky Ex-Boyfriends
Fake Meat vs. Tofu
Stupid Baylor Bitches
Bong.
Bill Volk singing "Fuck Her Gently:" hehehe.
Me singing.
Voice Lessons!
Missing out when I'm in Paris.
Paris! Oh! I want to go to Paris!
Ehh. Finding shoes to match this skirt.
Getting my ass to French Lecture
Weird Short Stories in French.
Mummy Feet. Who buys a mummy foot?

And many man many more.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger lauren said...

Dude, way to not think about me :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home