Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.20.2005

4/20

My Room
About to Go to French
Early, Again
Happy to Be Alive
8:49 am
Wednesday, April 20, 2005

4/20

This day makes me a bit nostalgic and sad. I remember this day from high school -- skipping class to go to Sean's where we'd all meet up and try out best to get as retarded as possible, as quickly as possible. Those days usually ended with beer, at the lake. Those people I don't miss, but those were formative times. Happy Birthday Theron.

But I also remember my new family of friends, and it's not so much the past 4/20s, as I want to be a part of this one. I miss them. I wish I was in Texas to celebrate this glorious day, and the wonderfulness of our youth and friendship.

Alas, I have to go to class. Well, at least it's Spring! Alii and I will celebrate and start our own traditions, so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home