Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

5.14.2005

A Small Piece of My Soul

My Room
Liistning to Coffee Brew
About to Go to Work
MIldy Rested
Kinda Happy
9:07 am
Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Small Piece of My Soul

The show opened and I got a small piece of my soul, a hunk of my life back. It went really well. Not fantastic, but really well The great thing about musicals is that they only get better the longer the run. There were no major catastrophes, and the cast seems to know where they messed up and what needs work. Over all, I'm highly satisfied.

The great part about this is that I getting my soul back. Sondhiem is slowly taking his talons from my life. Today, I don't have rehearsal. Tomorrow, I don't have rehearsal. I can actualy start doing my work, preparing for finals, move into my apartment. Next week. Oh! Hooray! I'm so excited. I need to pack, but since I don't have rehearsal everynight, that won't be a problem

Don't get me wrong: I've adored this whole thing, no matter how much I bitch about it, but it will be nice to occupy my time with other things.

Oh! So there's a festival type thing in Schaumberg, Il that I think we all need to go to. I forgot the name but Keller and SCI are headlining. Two days in the beginning of July. It should be fantastic. I'm pretty sure it's like ACL where you don't camp. Bryan? Oh Bryan! The time to visit is then!

1 Week Till Moving Day
2 Weeks till Adam?
3 1/2 Weeks Till Bonnaroo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home