Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

8.16.2005

As I Got Ready this Morning, II

Things I thought of:

damn i need a new toothbrush
where are my shoes?
why WHY is there STILL sand in my bed?
why do spiders live between window panes?
maybe buying a spider vac wouldn't be that stupid
oh, wait, yea it is
what if I just didn't come to work
shaving
maybe i could live alone
people who don't shave
people who don't shave, and get blobs of deoderent stuck in their EWWW
chocolate croissants
coffee
piles of books
is the other intern "better" then me?
Alii and NC
Alii and Katherine dancing at my wedding
Wedding?!?! Wedding?
Katherine: Chocolate covered strawberries? Why didn't you marry this man?
Me: I sure as hell tried.
Ouch.
bed bed bed
alone in bed
not alone in bed
is he still sleeping with her?
if so, what the fuck's up with that?
does she care?
should i care?
do I care?
no.
where's the bowl?
does that make me a slut?
but goddamnit that was a lovely date
leave it alone valdez
children
ring tailed lemurs
jeremy cohan
i need to clean the mirrors
where'd I park my car?
when I wander around looking for my car do other people know that i'm wandering around aimlessly?
damn i look good?
wine whine wine
hope LP's doing okay (See! I thought of you!)
maybe i'll see the Cute Commute Guy today
how dirty it feels to flirt with only your eyes on the train
god bless clint redfern
i need to learn to stir fry
bowl
i miss my daddy
I should talk to Eric
when will these damned bruises go away
oh but they were worth it
maybe i'll go swimming tonight
elephants in the bedroom
katherine eating kittens for breakfast
sunglasses, check.
what about the voices in my head I don't listen to
do they deserve to be heard?

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger lauren said...

You rule, Mia. And I'm feeling much better. It comes and goes in spurts. I'm sure you understand. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home