Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

9.23.2005

Technology Break

Bryan's Living Room
College Station, Texas
About to go Play Frisbee
Or Go to the Titty Bar
Rita's A'Comin'


I haven't been on the internet in almost a week. Egads! God Bless Bryan and his wifi. I've been writing over the vacation, so make sure to check those out. Therefore, I'll keep it brief.

Bryan realized that he couldn't get out of College Station without sitting in his car for 6,302 hours, so he stayed. I figured I'd come and keep him company. We're looking forward to it. Excited you could say.

They've declared the right to protect the streets in Houston and Galveston. What does that mean? Licensed gun owners have the right to protect their own property and that of their friends and neighbors. The police will not be there. God Bless Texas.

I'm seeing Adam on Sunday.

I'm pretty manic. Good times. Now to go play Frisbee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home