Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

11.30.2004

I Knew I didn't Trust Clowns. . .

OH MY GOD!
6:54 pm
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

So, Elissa told me this, and she heard about it pretty first hand: it happened, seriously happened, to her friend's girlfriend.

This girl sometimes babysits for a family, and when she does, she spends the night. She goes to babysit, and spends a normal evening reading, watching movies, etc. It's bedtime.

She goes to the room she sleeps in, and notices a rather larger, really creepy clown doll in a chair. She decides not to think about it, undressses, and gets into bed. There, she has a dream that this creepy clown doll gets up out of the chair and starts to come towards her. She wake up and notices that the clown doll has fallen out of the chair.

Tired of the creepiness, she gets up and calls the parents. They're a little anal about stuff in the house, and she wants to make sure it's okay if she moves said clown doll.

"Hey. It's me. I was wondering if you'd mind if I moved that creepy clown doll into a closet or something for the evening. It's freaking me out, and I can't sleep."
"Oh MY GOD! Get the kids and get out of the house NOW!"

Turns out, a midget had escaped from the local mental institute and was dressed as a clown doll, sneaking into people's houses and watching them undress. She fleed the house, with the children, called the police and they collected the crazy clown midget.

The truly creepy thought is; what if she hadn't called before attempting to move said creepy clown doll/midget. Then it moves, talks, etc. I would have passed out, and would now be in need to serious phyciatric aide.

Ohh this is freaky. See? Urban legends come from somewhere. I want to look in newpapers (the girl goes to school somewhere in Indiana) and see if I can find a report.

I'm kinda freaed out and I've been telling people in the dorm. Will said, "Don't worry. Any insane clown midgets that escape in Chicago would freeze before they made it to Maclean. They're too tiny to withstand the chill."

Spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home