Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

11.23.2004

Difficult

My Room
Singing "La Vie Boheme"
Getting Ready for MIlwaukee
About to Chill with Alii
9:06 pm
Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Difficult

Things are going to be a bit difficult for a while. In typical Mom fashion, my mother has cut off my cell phone. Because God knows she can't handle herself in an adult like manner. Whatever.

My dad called me and told me and said, "We're not going to let her stop you from accomplishing the things you want to or from being who you are. Don't worry. We'll figure it all out."

I love my Daddy. I feel so grateful that not only do I know him, get to learn from him, but he's my father.

I Love Bryan. He's such a resourceful, intelligent, well-rounded guy. Caring, considerate, funny, and damn doesn he know how to have fun.

I love Eric. When you become friends with Eric, he's your friend for life. Such an understanding, witty, insightful person. And he's always willing and wanting to learn from everyone around him. I really respect that. And he too, also knows very well how to have fun.

I love Lauren. She full of life, love, spirit. She has the biggest hearf of anyone I know. So much faith in people. And she's crazy and brillent in the best ways possible.

I love Ayse. She's insightful beyone measure, not to mention talented. She's passionate, and unafraid to throw herself into things full throtle. And she's always up for a good time. And I like Scott. I don't know him well, but he's certainly fabulous, epathic, and stiingingly witty. I approve.

I love Alii. She has such an amazing joie de vie, She's so genuine, wise beyond her years and with such a compassionate demeanor. Also opinionated, out spoken and the best kind of spontaneous.

I have love in my heart of Kenneth. He's silly, and caring, thoughtful and well, he has those dimples. Sometimes, he looks at me and something in me glows. It's nice.

These people are my support system, these people are my life.

Things have been a little rough around here, and these people have all sprung into action in the best ways imaginable. I didn't get to see bunnies, but everyone came to my aid. My life is going to be a little bit difficult, but I think I can handle it. I have these people, and I myself am incrediably resourceful.

Anywho, tomorrow I'm going to Milwaukee, I'm drinking wine, watching West Wing and I've got Caroline's waiting for me in the morning. Life is good. Thank you all.

Ps. Going to Milwaukee, WI tomorrow, so if I don't get to say it again, happy Thanksgiving. Oh, and that link is amazing.

"Take time to give thanks, take time to be given."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home