Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

11.03.2004

So Choose Wisely

"The process of intelligent conduct is essentially a process of selection from among various alternatives; intelligence is largely a matter of selectivity." George Herbert Mead

Cool fact: the book where this came from, "On Social Psychology" is a collection of essays written from lectures that Mead gave. Gave in Cobb hall. Yeah, he's one of the founding members of the Chicago School. In fact, one of his students took his lessons and used them as the basis for symbolic interactionism. Neato. I sometimes forget that I'm at the leading sociology school in the world. That's great.

"They say you get the government you deserve, but I don't remember knife-rapping any retarded nuns." the Onion.

That's really all I have to say about the elections. I abdicated my Texas citizenship just so I didn't have to have anything to do with Bush winning votes in the electoral college. Boo for Bush being president. Boo Boo Boo. The end of the world may be very near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home