Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

10.23.2004

So This is What I Used to do on Saturday

Chez Moi
Drinking Maker's Mark
Lonely, but it Doesn't Show
About to Chill with Grace
Learning to Play Victoria
October 23, 2004
11:10 pm

So This is What I Used to do on Saturday

Don't get me wrong: I know I'd inherently ridiculous. I've accepted this and moved on with my life. My only question is, why God why do I attract people who are also such?

Good Mornings Lead to Good Days.

Parent's Weekend = Hell

The only applicable thing to do right now is continue drinking, and play guitar.

"Let's by pass the bullshit, and move on, because the minute hand moves faster then we think it does. And by no fault of yours, and by no fault of mine, the bottom line has been laying in the bed that we've been playing in tonight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home