Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

10.07.2004

On the UP and UP

My Still Horrible Chairs
On LOTS of Muscle Relaxors
Loving Jason Mraz
In Pain, but Not Minding So Much
Post Massive Bean Making Adventure
About to Chil out and Start my Bed Rest
11:56
Thursday, October 7, 2004

On the UP and UP

So, I called the SCC today and told them that my 24 advil a day regimine was falling far short the of task. There suggestion:

I eat lots of muscle relaxors and stay in bed for a couple of days. NICE.

I don't think that this will solve the problem, but a medical excuse to be a huge lazy ass is always nice.

And, I have a date tomorrow. I've already warned him, Richard (a fourth year from my Sociological Theory class. Someone I can talk about Weber too! Hehehe.) that I'm more then likely going to be fucked up for this date, but he said not to worry. I told him I'm up for whatever, as long as it doesn't involve stairs, jumping jacks or running. He said, "Damn, I guess we'll go mountain climbing another time." This will be real date number three for me.

Am I inherently undatable? To quote Matt, "Your a gorgeous, brillant, outgoing woman. I don't understand why guys aren't lined up to date you. I think you scare them." Whatever that means.

I think Adam's dropped off the planet. Or, he's like most men in my life: talks a lot, but rarely follows through. I hope there's a reasonable explination for this, because that was nice. I want to visit him family over Thanksgiving. There was something there, is something there that I'd like to explore.


"The phone only works both ways."

Well, time to eat more pills, crawl into my lonely lovely bed of bliss, and stay there. Things aren't necessarily better, but at least tommorow will be all right via pharmacutical impliments. Hooray modern medicine!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger lauren said...

I am the most horrible person in the world: immediately I thought "if he drops off the planet I can visit for thanksgiving!"

Please don't stone me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home