Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

10.31.2004

I Have Seen Cheesus

My Room
Post 2-Day SCI
Drinking Sex Juice
Loving Life
1:36 pm
Sunday, October 31, 2004

I Have Seen Cheesus

A dude gave me a dose.
They played Texas.
I rocked.
I rolled.
Met a share-cropper.

"So that one dude was playing the guitar, and the other dude was playing the same guitar. I was like, woah." Roger, Ayse's Facebook husband. I married them.

I was leaf girl -- I went in costume, as a woodland nymph. I borrowed some fuzzy fawn pants, crafted myself a triangle bra top out of gold gossamer ribbon and felt leaves. Kenneth let me borrow his tin whistle, so I was quite pan-like. I had little ears, bells in my hair, good times on my mind. At one point, this guy comes up to me and says to me, "Oh, you're leaf girl. Someone told me about you. You really are as beautiful as they said." Gave me a hug, and wandered off into the humanity.

More things to say, but not now. Now, we're drinking sex juice, and chilling out. More tomorrow.

String Cheese Incident is proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy. I love life, I love the jam.
When do we get to do this again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home