Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

11.02.2004

Voting is HOT!

Up Earlier Then I've Gotten Up All Year
Tired, Thank You Kenneth
EXCITED!!
About to go Vote!!
Hooray Democratic Republics!
8:42 am
Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Voting is HOT!

Today, I join the ranks of fellow conscientious Americans and cast my proverbial stone in what has been called the political event of my young life. Since I had the choice of voting in a soild Democratic state, or being on of four people voting for Bush in Texas, I chose to vote here in Illinois. Ayse's coming, even though she voted via absentee ballot weeks ago, and we're going to document this asupisious event with pictures.

Later tonight, aftert my Neuro Science mid-term (Yuck!) we're having a meeting of the Ayse Lovers for Kerry. Hehehe. Ayse, Alii, Kenneth and I are all goiing over to Scott's for an election party (think tons of drunk teenagers screaming at the TV) and all the rest of Scott's friends are not fans of Ayse. We're going to act as a very drunk, politically active bubble. Damn, I love election day.

There have been two favorable signs for Kerry: The Washington Redskins lost on Sunday, and the Dow was down yesterday. So, here's to hoping. I'm going to go out and do my part. Representative Democracy, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home