Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

11.08.2004

Blessed are the Epic

My Room
Cold Feet
Listening to Various German Opera
Not Writing my Paper Anymore
Tired, Tired, Sore, Tired, Tired
12:29
Sunday Night, November 6, 2004

Blessed are the Epic

So, this weekend was straing ridiculous. I'm ridiculous, but I had nothing on this weekend. Let's start with Saturday, shall we?

Leo, upstairs, decided to have a party. Good times. It was a "Celebrate the Sabbath" party, so when you walked in the room, you were sweeped into a bastardized Jewish ceremony involving drinking a cup of Carlo Rossi quickly followed by Mrs. Baird's white bread. I was the supplier of that tasty treat, and as Jessie said, Mrs. Baird's is a holy thing. This party was pretty drunk. Everyone was drunk, and of course, there was wine everywhere. I went somewhere, probably to smoke something, and when I come back, I hear much commotion from Leo's room. Then, Dylan and Jessie spew forth from the door, and start to grapple. I instinctively get between them, which earns me getting my head beat against the wall, and throw asaid, crashing into another wall, all at the hands of a very drunk Dylan. Turns out, he'd been playing Edward 40 Hands, and decided that what this night needed was for him to PISS ALL OVER LEO'S PARTY!

Yeah, that was about the time that Alii, Kenneth, Step, Paul and I decided to make mac n cheese and call it a night.

Saturday was supposed to be a day of paper wriitng, but I instead finished the reading that I was supposed to have done over a week before, and made yummy honey wheat bread with Alii. This was the sane part of my day.

So last year, I bought a copy of Candyland in hopes of making it into a drinking game. Alii and I sat down and wrote hillarious drinking instructions in all the sqaures and gathered victims for our evil drunken schemes. A few favorites are:
"Ever had a Jesus Phase? Drink 3"
"Virgins Drink 7"
Want to cross the shortcut between peppermint land and gumdrop kingdom? You're gonna have to lose your pants.

Things were pretty in hand for most of the candyland. Kenneth had to do a little dance twice, and Step had to spin around until she fell down, yet won the tickle fight between her and Andy. Then, for some unknown reason, we all started getting naked. I don't quite know how this started, but it peaked about two hours later when there were 12 mostly naked people (think underwear and bras) dancing in an inebriated fashion.
Me
Kenneth
Alii
Paul
Step
ROBBIE
Will
Piper
Alex
Patrick
Andy
Leo
With guest appearances by Lauren F., BJD, and Christopher from down the hallway.

Good times? Yes, yes it was. And we have tons of incriminating photos. Thank God none of us want to run for public office some day. I knew there was a a reason I wore matching underwear yesterday. My personal highlight was when Piper, Will, adn I went to smoke a cig, and I was wearing my hot pink bra, undies (the silk short type my grandma gave me, in defense of my modesty) and my black velvet blazer. It was pretty intense.

On a sober, scholarly note, I've been attempting to write a paper all weekend, and so far I've got a little over a page and half. C'est ma vie. It's not due until Tuesday afternoon, and I don't have class tomorrow, so I can get a lot of it done then, as well as Tuesday morning. Ehhck.

It's time to call this weekend quits, and get my slumber on.
Do I just bring out the ridiculousness in others, or do they bring it out in me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home