Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

2.07.2006

Quelques Choses que Je Fais

Mac Lab
Almost French Class Time
2:39 pm
Tuesday, February 7, 2005

Quelques Choses que Je Fais
Some Things That I'm Doing

  • Writing in French about how you can read Candide as against Liebniz's Optimism. But only because I'm shooting for having amazing arguments to make up for my horrid grammer.
  • Asking for an extension on my other paper (Uhh. . so I messed up. . . Can I turn it in late? Sure!)
  • Not wanting to go to French class
  • Spending TOO much time napping on my new couch!
  • Not doing laudry
  • Being happy that it's not cold beyond all reason
  • Learning that chocolate milk has an amazing calming effect on three year olds
  • Being excited about going to San Fran this weekend. Spee!
  • Wishing I had a 27 hour day
  • Not freaking out about Tall Blond Biochemists dramatically slamming back into my life. I really had let it go this time, damnit.
  • Trusting in the universe
  • Wanting to talk to my dad. Stupid non-concurrent schedules
  • Having no idea how to make a medical claim with my insurance company from seeing Dr. Steve in France
  • Missing France
  • Mourning the passing of Chester P. Q. Naglesbee, Earl of Nagle.
  • Kicking myself for waiting, WAITING for TBB to call. Goddamnit.
  • Not thinking about the Talk of Dhoom I may have to have with a certain someone else
  • Not having sex. Damnit.
  • Not being late for class. I guess.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger lauren said...

oh NO nagle died! now i'll have no reason to say "nagle" repeatedly in your living room!

my condolences, punkin.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Mia said...

No worries. We've just learned his nephew Percy will be inhereting the estate. C. Percy. Q. Nagelsbee, next earl of Nagle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home