Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

12.08.2005

I Wish I Had a Blazabago

"I said right out back, wherever I stop and pop the top, that where its at. "

Last Class
Jammin' to KDub
OMG OMG NYE OMG!!!!
Seriously, I might crap myself just THINKING about it

I love Keller. KDub. To quote Bryan, "I have come to understand the essence that is KDub. And it is good."

I'm now listening to the Blazabago ---> Cadillac from the March show at the Gypse Tea Room this past March. It was that live Keller show, Will's AIM support and the blingin' Lauren P. made for me last Christmas that pulled me through this paper.

And soon, soon I'll be in Paris, Amsterdam, Europe, sans work, sans school.

But for now, I'm hyper, listening repetatively to a Keller song, wishing against hope that I wasn't in class. I can make it -- then I get to go party on a boat on the Seine. Hooray!

I win life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home