Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

1.13.2006

At Least if School Doesn't Work Out, I can Legally Become an Alcoholic

ggrrrrrr.
9:16 am

Last night, around 11:00 pm, I realized that I'd left my super wonderful book (that I was 2 chapters into, sadly) for my Graduate class, "Religion as a Philosophy of the Mind" somwhere on campus. Damnassshitfuckingsonofabitch. My plan was going to be to read that hoe all night, but no.

This morning, I got up in time for class, even thought it's my birthday, but left the house 15 minutes late. And it's raining. Obviously, it's time to drive. Oh, but no. There are NO PARKING SPOTS ON CAMPUS. None. Zilch. Nada. Class: denied.

Being late, or not doing the reading, sure. But both, and on my birthday, I don't think so. Time to email the proffessor and pledge my undying love, I mean, tell him I'm sick and going to office hours. Become a pandering academic whore, basically. It can't be that bad though: he looks like Trey.

So, I've come home to eat chocolate covered strawberries and drink Shiner. Sometimes when you win, you lose. I have faith that things must go up from here. I mean, from now on I can just get drunk. That's sure to solve all my problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home