Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

1.09.2006

And the Song Remains the Same

My Living Room
Thank you Razor!
Class at 4:30
"i see the path in ahead of me. In a minute I'll be free. You'll be splashing in the sea. We'll hear a tiny cry as a ship goes slidding by. Frreeeeeeeee." -- Phish

I find it quite shocking how easily my life comfortably slides back into place. It's as if I can actually hear tiny clicking noises as each delicate section of the Mental Construct That is My Life snaps securely into place. Or as if an orchestra were tuning, all searching for that mysterious A when, suddenly! -- out of nowhere the discord lifts and the note sings out, pregnant with harmony, overtones and deepth.

The song remains the same, but remember: like any good Phish song, there are some versions that are danker then others. And this jam my friend: quite danktrillesent.

There are still some sections that could use a bit of extra practice -- we're getting around to that. Overall, it's amazing to be back. Comforting, disturbing, enlightening to find myself almost seemlessly, stubornly flowing back into it all. Only more so now it seems, armed with a deeper appreciation for what it means to be fully me, having experienced several complete expansions and contractions of my entire life singurly and simulateously.

"floating in the brink a lot. feel the feeling I forgot. feel free."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home