Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

1.20.2006

Things I Should Say, Vol. II

Razor
MF'in EARLY
4 1/2 hours of sleep is pretty goddamn unacceptable
Oh the U of C
Excessive cursing is a side effect of sleep deprivation
Grad Classes are for Lovers? No, for those who hate sleep.
Ehhck.
7:39 am
Friday, January 20, 2006

Things I Should Say, Vol. II

1. You are amazing and I'm feel so lucky to know you. You said I'd still have a home, and you were true to your word. Goddamn you rock my mf'in face off. The late-night snack fairy is a goddamn good cook.

2. Things were a bit weird at Christmas, I know. Why? I can't say, but know that I love you and am constantly thankful that you are in my life. You ever think about some of the odd ways we're rather alike, I mean besides the obvious being-amazing-bad-ass-rockstars-out-to-conquor-the-
world-while-at-the-same-time-always-managing-to-look-spectacular thing?

3. I missed you. Thanks for believing in my ability without drawing attention to the fact that I'm scared shitless. I deeply appreciate your love and support. And your hair is pretty bangin' too.

4. Nope. Went to Europe and you're still creepy as hell and I'm not sure what to do about that. You just make me goddamn uncomfortable and I'm pretty sure that's your fault.

5. Why did a large section of our social circle start sleeping with you? Why, God, why? EWW. I don't think you're good for her. At all. And I worry. My loyalties lie with her.

6. Too bad your new "girlfriend" is lame. I just don't like her: she's not classy. Nor very interesting.

7. Things that can go camping: you. I'm not sure where you came from, but please stay. We might be just what the other needs.

8. I can't wait for the day when you realize your own awesome personal power and become such a powerful, inspiring women that we are all blow away. Not that you aren't so already, I just think we ain't seen nothing yet.

9. Is she really what you want? Or are you afraid to not get what you want while at the same time stepping outside of your comfort zones? You do not get to go camping.

10. Remember that one time, in Europe? I love you! Without you I'd be barefoot and pregnant.

11. So, you're discovered that in fact, you are a sexual being. Woot! Now the hard part: please don't sell out. Or talk about it in my presence. Ever. Oh, and let them be. She's not for you.

12. Hooray! You're slowly starting to become your own person again! I'm not sure I believe it, but I hope it's true. You've saved my life on multiple occassions. It's not fair, nor very nice for you to just disappear like that.

13. Just because I haven't seen anyone seriously in ten months, don't assume I'm gay. I'M NOT GAY!!!! Jesus Christ women. I'M NOT GAY NOR IS ANYONE I'M SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN. NO, THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN ALII AND I. You know why? BECAUSE I'M NOT GAY. I know you're disappointed that I'm not farther along on that whole finding-someone-who'll-
support-me-because-we-all-know-I'm-incompetent thing, but give me a break. I'm still young. Honestly, there are secrets I'm keeping from you, but that's not it.

14. I want to get to know you better -- I feel that that could be good for both of us. Too bad your girlfriend can't decide whether to get up in the morning without someone else's opinion. Yea, it makes you (ya'll) hard to be around and that's a damn shame.

15. You've gotten a lot healthier, grown, having gone through a lot recently. I'm sorry I wasn't here for all of it and always will be. I should have been there for you more then just on AIM. I am so proud of you. Yet, you still lie to yourself, and I still try to tell you the truth, and you still shut your eyes. But, that's what I'm here for, right? On another note, STOP COCK-BLOCKING ME.

16. You are amazing. I deeply respect, apprecaite, and look-up to you and am so touched that you might possibly feel the same. I have a lot to learn about you and from you. Sorry to be a bitch sometimes. I really admire you but I'm also addicted to personal space and gnome time. Don't ever think it's something about you. You're a keeper.

17. I fear that you're a sad human being now. I haven't known you since I was 17, and after an unsuccessful text-message flurrie to attempt to have lunch, you're now sending me stupid "Friends are Special" chain emails? Please.

18. Oh you. Sunday would have been our birthday. Did you remember? I found what you wrote me on my 18th birthday, and what I wrote after we found our love. You fucking bastard.

19. I hope you're still a fat, ugly, uninspiring, stupid bitch without a high school degree, doomed to forever work at Jack in the ox. In this case, I won't take the higher road. You can have him, but no, I don't wish you happiness you filthy cunt. I was the love of his life, and the catch of a lifetime you dirty whore.

20. I love you but worry. Please figure your shit out. It's supposed to be the other way around ya know? It's scary to see the adult "role models" in my life fail on some pretty fundamental levels. Especially you. You're my hero.

21. Too bad you're only good at sex. That's a crying shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home