Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

1.03.2005

What the Hell is Up with That?

My Room
Chicago!
6:00 pm
January 3, 2003

What the Hell is Up with That?

So I wrote about 8 posts over the break, and I uploaded them all this morning, but for some reason the only way you can see them is to go to the December archive. Does anyone know why that's happening, and how I can fix it? I mean, chronologically speaking, those should show up first.

If it's just my computer, and y'all see them, please let me know.

I'll update about school, blah, blah, after I deal with some ensuing life drama.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger lauren said...

I see them.-LP

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Efra said...

i see them too
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home