Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

12.23.2004

Sheer Space

My Amazing Purple Stool
My Room
Getting Ready to go out with My Daddy
6:06 pm
December 23, 2004

Sheer Space

Sometimes, when I’ve spent the day in the vast expanse of money and Jesus that is Tyler, the weather channel is a scary thing.
Let me be specific: when I watch the nation-wide coverage, it gives me the heebie-jebbies.
I live there? It’s really that cold?
But look – that right there, in the nice 65 degree, green sunny place, that’s where I am now. Huh? My real life is way up there in the white? I’m not sure how I feel about that. Do I really have to leave my land of weed and honey, journey to the frozen north? Sludge through snow, sleet, all for some measly education? Why, God, why?

“But who doesn’t want to sleep in my pants? I mean, obviously.” Me, to Eric

“according to our gallop poll. . “

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home