Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

1.08.2005

A New Beginning?

My Room
"This One is for Your" Phish proclaims
About to play Drinking Candyland
I have SOOOO much work to do, goddamnit
Have a pre-game drink
9:24 pm
Saturday, January 8, 2005

A New Beginning?

Kenneth and I are back together. I know, it's odd, and in the end we're all sorts of wrong for each other, but as it stands now, it functions. As I told him, most people and things deserve a second chance. We'll try this again, only on the condition that we both try harder, and we'll see how it works out. I mean, when someone crys in your room, and you realize that the extent of your feelings was a tad bit more then you had at first suspected, what else are you supposed to do? And I woke up happy today.

Cigarette Break.

Lordy, all these people want to go to a party at Alpha Delta. Nope. Boo that all sorts. I outgrew frat parties years ago. I mean, what about that sounds good? I don't need to get hit on by sweaty frat boys, I don't need to drink cheap beer, be smoothered in cigarette smoke, or dry fuck on the dance floor. Thanks very much, I'll pass. I'd rather stay home and do work.

Let us see what this night holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home