Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.27.2006

would someone, please, just

i would swallow my pride
i would choke on the rind
but the lack there of would leave me empty inside

swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith in nothing

want to put my tender heart
in a blender
watch is spin round to a beautiful oblivion

rondez-vous
and i'm through with you?

i hear words
in clips and phrases
i think sick like ginger ale
my stomach turns and I exhale

so careless where my mind stays
but it's not my state of mind
i'm not as ugly sad as you

or am i origami
fold it up and just pretend
demented as the motives in your head

i alone am the one
you don't know you need
take heed feed your ego
make me blind close when your eyes close
sink when you get close
tie me to the bed post

i alone am the one
you don't know you need
you don't know you need me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home