Inherently Ridiculous

Nuggets of Wisdom, Bowls of Preponderance. Ashing on Your Floor Since 2003.

4.26.2006

For Shit's Sake

Cute Baby's
post-museum visit
hungry!
1:48 pm
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For Shit's Sake

Remember who my life got all out of control all of a sudden there? No ATM card, not driver's license, and then my phone got turned off, all in the course of 20 hours. Oh, and least we forget that paper I had to write. Boo. Yea, anxiety attacks abounded, heavy drinking ensued.

BUT! Yesterday, instead of going to class, I fixed my life. Went to the bank, went to the Cingular store, found my driver's license, finished my paper. And like any hard working college kid, I decided to reward myself with a trip to the Pub. It was Evan's 22 birthday, so I felt justified.

I woke up this morning, and I can't find my wallet.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCKING GODDAMNIT SON OF A BITCH WHAT THE FUCK??!?! AM I SOME KIND OF IDIOT? WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS WRONG WITH ME?


Okay, Valdez. Deep breaths. Suprisingly, screaming in all caps does make me feel a tiny bit better. And luckily, at this point, I'm not too worried. I figured it all out last time, and I'm 85% sure it's still at the Pub (one of the advantages of shutting the place down). No panic yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home